We’re very excited to be able to welcome back our valued guests. We’ve been working very hard to ensure our facilities are safe for our team members and guests – their health and safety, and that of our broader communities, remains our top priority. I’m very excited for our team members to return to what they do best – providing the best entertainment experience possible for our guests, even if that experience now looks a bit different’ says Zane Hansen, SIGA President and CEO
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- Markers are placed outside and inside the casino to encourage physical distancing
- All team members and guests must pass a pre-screening process prior to casino entry
- All team members and guests must sanitize their hands prior to casino entry
- All team members and guests are required to wear a mask or face shield
- Non-contact temperature checks may be administered
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are readily available for all guests
- High touch areas are cleaned frequently and deep cleans occur every night
- Slot machines are sanitized every hour and upon request
- Plexiglass barriers are installed at but not limited to our Players Club desk, Cage cashier windows, Delis
- Where possible, close contact and required touchpoints have been eliminated
- All team members have received training on Covid-19 safety protocols
All team members will be required to go through a pre-screening process before each shift and also wear a facemask or face shield throughout each shift. Team members are trained on our new health and safety standards and processes and instructed to sanitize their hands often, specifically before and after each interaction with guests, after breaks, and prior to entering or exiting the gaming floor. Workstations have been situated to allow for two meters of physical distancing.
These will be cleaned at a minimum every hour or after every use.
These will be cleaned at a minimum every hour.
We use proven effective disinfectants approved for use by the government of Saskatchewan, containing a minimum of 70% alcohol (EP50 – EP66), as well as Lysol wipes.
Yes. Travel restrictions and public health guidelines currently allow people to travel anywhere in western Canada. The guest must still pass the pre-screening protocol.
We do not expect out-of-country guests to be visiting our casinos at this time but if there is they will also go through the pre-screening process to ensure that they have self-quarantined for at least 14 days before being permitted entry.
Each person will be pre-screened before entering any SIGA casino and, if someone is exhibiting signs of COVID-19, they will be asked the pre-screening questions again, specifically if they have had any reason to come into contact with someone with COVID-19. If SIGA management determines there’s any additional risk, then we will ask the guest to leave and encourage them to call Healthline 811.
Families and friends within an extended household contact group can be closer than two meters if they are not high-risk according to the Government of Saskatchewan guidelines. If it is assumed that two people who are sitting together do not fit this description, we will ask them to keep two meters of physical distance and ensure they are wearing a mask or face shield.
We have increased the fresh air intake in all our Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems.
We have implemented contact tracing for guests, and have tracing measures in place through employee time clocks to support rapid identification of anyone they may have been in contact with. Our team members are trained on what to do should there be a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19, and we will work with the Saskatchewan Health Authority to respond quickly and appropriately.
During the time of our casino closure, your Club account points did not expire. To view your points balance and redeem them for cash, simply insert your Club card into any slot machine and follow the prompts. If you require assistance, please ask any SIGA team member.
All guests will be required to register at a kiosk upon entering the casino. The purpose is to assist with contact tracing in the event of a confirmed positive diagnosis of COVID-19. Guests have four options:
- If you are an existing Players Club Member, simply swipe your Club card at the kiosk
- You can become a new member for free, plus receive $10 in free play. Show ID, then swipe your new Club card at the kiosk
- If you do not wish to become a member, you can opt for an AccessCard. Show ID and we will collect your first name, last name, and phone number. Then, swipe your new card at the kiosk. Your card will not work in slot machines and you will not receive Club benefits
- Show ID and we will record your first name, last name, phone number, and time of entry/exit
Since we are currently unable to offer promotions and draws, the Rewards Centre kiosks have been temporarily repurposed to assist us in registering guests as they enter and exit SIGA Casinos.
Due to safety recommendations with touchpoints close-contact, and large gatherings, casino promotions, entertainment, and events are temporarily postponed. We hope to provide safe alternatives for our members in the near future and we look forward to once-again providing our guests with exciting events once it is safe to do so.
If you have purchased tickets to a SIGA show that has been postponed, your tickets will be valid for the future rescheduled date. These dates will be rebooked once the Saskatchewan Government and Health Authority has deemed it safe to hold large indoor gatherings. If you would like a ticket refund, your options include:
- If you purchased your tickets by credit card online or in-person, please call or visit the Box Office for a refund
- If you purchased your tickets by debit card or cash, please visit the Box Office for a refund
All slot machines are available for play. Physical layouts have been arranged to support two-meter physical distancing. Families and friends within an extended household contact group can be closer than two meters if they are not high-risk according to the Government of Saskatchewan guidelines. Guests not within this description are asked to maintain two meters of physical distance while playing.
Through consultation with the Provincial Government, new health and safety measures have been put in place for the comfort and safety of our guests and staff. In addition to hand sanitizing and mandatory masks, these measures include a maximum of three guests per table, plexi-glass partitions, and players may not handle chips while actively playing. Though your gaming experience may look different, our goal continues to be providing you with a quality entertainment experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the tables!
Dakota Dunes Casino – Live table games now open, offering Blackjack. EZ Baccarat also available in the High Limit Room. Electronic table games are also available
Gold Eagle Casino – Live table games now open, offering Blackjack. Electronic table games are also available
Gold Horse Casino – Live table games now open, offering Blackjack. Electronic table games are also available
Northern Lights Casino – Live table games now open, offering Blackjack. Electronic table games are also available
Bear Claw Casino – Live table games remain closed. Electronic table games are available
Living Sky Casino – Live table games remain closed. Electronic table games are available
Painted Hand Casino – Live table games remain closed. Electronic table games are available
- Bear Claw Casino – open Tuesday to Saturday from 5pm to 9pm
- Dakota Dunes Casino – open daily from 5pm to 9pm
- Gold Eagle Casino – open daily from 5pm to 9pm
- Gold Horse Casino – open daily from 5pm to 9pm
- Living Sky Casino – open daily from 5pm to 9pm
- Northern Lights Casino – open daily from 5pm to 9pm
- Painted Hand Casino – open Tuesday to Saturday from 5pm to 9pm
Our coat check service remains temporarily closed according to the government’s recommendations not to provide that service at this time.
Free shuttle service to and from our casinos is temporarily unavailable owed to the public health guidelines and recommendations.
Campers and RVs are permitted to park at our casinos. Some restrictions may apply. For more information, please contact the casino directly.