PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENTS
HEALTH AND SAFETY MEASURES
- In compliance with Saskatchewan public health orders, casinos are restricted with a limited occupancy. Please call your favourite SIGA Casino directly for more information.
- All team members and guests must pass a pre-screening process prior to casino entry
- In compliance with Saskatchewan public health orders, all team members and guests are required to wear a non-medical mask
- Non-contact temperature checks will be administered upon entry. Guests with an observed reading above 38.0 degrees Celsius or 100.0 degrees Fahrenheit will not be permitted entry
- All team members and guests must sanitize their hands prior to casino entry
- Casino guests must register upon entry to assist with contact tracing and notification of possible exposure
- Physical distancing is encouraged and enhanced with signage and Plexiglass dividers
- Hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes are readily available for all guests
- High touch areas are cleaned frequently and deep cleans are performed twice per day
- Slot machines and table games are sanitized upon request and after each use
- Where possible, close contact and required touchpoints have been eliminated
- All team members have received training on Covid-19 safety protocols
These will be cleaned at a minimum every hour or after every use.
These will be cleaned at a minimum every hour.
We use proven effective disinfectants approved for use by the government of Saskatchewan, containing a minimum of 70% alcohol (EP50 – EP66), as well as Lysol wipes.
Yes. Travel restrictions and public health guidelines currently allow people to travel anywhere in western Canada. The guest must still pass the pre-screening protocol.
We do not expect out-of-country guests to be visiting our casinos at this time but if there is they will also go through the pre-screening process to ensure that they have self-quarantined for at least 14 days before being permitted entry.
Each person will be pre-screened before entering any SIGA casino and, if someone is exhibiting signs of COVID-19, they will be asked the pre-screening questions again, specifically if they have had any reason to come into contact with someone with COVID-19. If SIGA management determines there’s any additional risk, then we will ask the guest to leave and encourage them to call Healthline 811.
Families and friends within an extended household contact group can be closer than two meters if they are not high-risk according to the Government of Saskatchewan guidelines. If it is assumed that two people who are sitting together do not fit this description, we will ask them to keep two meters of physical distance and ensure they are wearing a mask or face shield.
We have increased the fresh air intake in all our Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning systems.
We have implemented contact tracing for guests, and have tracing measures in place through employee time clocks to support rapid identification of anyone they may have been in contact with. Our team members are trained on what to do should there be a probable or confirmed case of COVID-19, and we will work with the Saskatchewan Health Authority to respond quickly and appropriately.
During the time of our casino closure, your Club account points did not expire. To view your points balance and redeem them for cash, simply insert your Club card into any slot machine and follow the prompts. If you require assistance, please ask any SIGA team member.
- If you are an existing Players Club Member, simply swipe your Club card at the kiosk
- You can become a new member for free, plus receive $10 in free play. Show ID, then swipe your new Club card at the kiosk
- If you do not wish to become a member, you can opt for an AccessCard. Show ID and we will collect your first name, last name, and phone number. Then, swipe your new card at the kiosk. Your card will not work in slot machines and you will not receive Club benefits
- Show ID and we will record your first name, last name, phone number, and time of entry/exit
If you have purchased tickets to a SIGA show that has been postponed, your tickets will be valid for the future rescheduled date. These dates will be rebooked once the Saskatchewan Government and Health Authority has deemed it safe to hold large indoor gatherings. If you would like a ticket refund, your options include:
- If you purchased your tickets by credit card online or in-person, please call or visit the Box Office for a refund
- If you purchased your tickets by debit card or cash, please visit the Box Office for a refund
Our coat check service remains temporarily closed according to the government’s recommendations not to provide that service at this time.
Free shuttle service to and from our casinos is temporarily unavailable owed to the public health guidelines and recommendations.
Campers and RVs are permitted to park at our casinos. Some restrictions may apply. For more information, please contact the casino directly.