Earn Points redeemable for cash at live games tables by using your Players Club card. Membership is free. A long-time tradition in European casinos, this version of Roulette is fun and easy to play. The player simply places their bet with casino chips or special Roulette chips. If special coloured Roulette chips are used, the player determines the value of the chips when they buy in. After the bets have been placed on the layout, the dealer spins the ball; if it lands where a player has placed their chip(s), they win! The payoff is determined by how many numbers a player’s bet has covered. A player’s coloured Roulette chips must be redeemed at the Roulette table.
Once a player purchases chips from the dealer, he or she is allowed to bet on any number, group of numbers, or betting areas. There are two categories of Roulette bets, outside bets and inside bets. Outside bets are more likely to produce a winner with smaller payouts. Inside bets are riskier but can trigger bigger payouts. The dealer can also help with placing the bets, if requested.
The purpose of Roulette is for players to correctly guess the number on which the ball will land after the spin. There are several types of bets to choose from and each of them has a different payout. The best paying odds are also the most unlikely to win. Players are required to place their bets before the ball starts droppings, but it is possible to wager when the wheel is in motion. The dealer will call “no more bets” to end the betting phase. Once the ball stops in its final resting place, the dealer will place a marker on the winning number, clear all losing bets, and pay any winners. Then the marker is lifted off the table and a new betting round begins.
- Straight Up, All numbers, zero and double zero, pays 35 to 1
- Splits, Either of the two numbers, pays 17 to 1
- Street, Either of the three numbers, pays 11 to 1
- Corner, Any of the four numbers forming the corner, pays 8 to 1
- Five Numbers, Top line – 0, 00, 1, 2, or 3, pays 6 to 1
- Six Numbers, Line bet, any of the six numbers in the two rows bets, pays 5 to 1
- Column Bet, Any of the 12 numbers in the column, pays 2 to 1
- Dozen, 1 through 12, 13 through 24 or 25 through 36, pays 2 to 1
- Red or Black, The colour on the number corresponds to the colour bet, pays 1:1
- Odd or Even, All odd numbers or all even numbers, pays 1 to 1
- 1 to 18, or 19 to 36, pays 1 to 1
All outside bets lose when ball lands on 0 or 00